Services that reduces risk, and improve sales and profitability, and teamwork. Book your no cost appointment to discuss your needs.
James Rohrbach is a graduate of the University of Puget Sound with a dual degree in Finance and Management, Minor in Economics. Mr. Rohrbach is a former Investment Banker, serial entrepreneur, consultant, and trusted coach.
- Narrative Coach – Core & Enhanced Practitioner
- A graduate of Conversational Intelligence® for Coaches
- A graduate of MIT Open CourseWare-Behavioral Economics
- A graduate of MIT Open CourseWare-Customer behavior
- Certified Facilitator Kauffman Foundation’s’ Fastrac programs
- Certified Program Director for Kauffman Foundation’s’ Fastrac programs
- Positive Intelligence student
James is a Certified Facilitator and Program Director for Kauffman Foundation’s’ Fastrac programs. The Kauffman Foundation is a $2 billion foundation devoted to studying and the promotion of entrepreneurship.
James’s real strength is the strategic ability to open doors for others, serving as a conduit for new opportunities and growth by—connecting people and ideas -domestically, and globally.
James has held C level management positions in the Investment Banking, Technology, Real Estate, and Financial Consulting industries. James was the CEO of two software companies for eight years, the President and Co-founder of a Financial Advisory Firm serving high net worth individuals for five years and the CFO of a media company for three years. Prior to relocating to South Florida James, was the COO of a boutique Investment Bank and securities firm in Seattle WA.
Mr. Rohrbach advisees’ co-founders on crucial business decisions and guiding them on everything from business model generation, capital raising, pitching, sales, and business strategy. James is an entrepreneur and early-stage company investor, operator, and advisor with expertise in starting and building technology companies backed by angel investors and venture capital.If you’re tired of working in the business, sacrificing your health, relationships and or even being a slave to your business, it’s time to call James Rohrbach at 305 Startup (305-782-7887).
Our first session is no charge. The session is designed to verify that we are a great fit to work together.
We service professional firms, entrepreneurs, business owners, and fortune 2000 firms. Our solutions are customized to your own unique vision and goals.
Group Team Sessions + Private Individual Sessions = Super Results.
- Increase the value of your business
- Alignment of vision for all leadership and employees
- Get your leadership team on the same page
- Cultivate and negotiate strategic mindset and vision
- Reduce conflicts and political infighting
- Separate your business from your competition
- Dominate your market
- Make your business the apparent buyers’ choice
- Develop compelling offers that build your brand
- Manage personal and business relationships better
- Command higher prices and generate greater profits
- Receive your very own customized roadmap for success
- Improve hiring and recruiting
- Improve your sales process
- Develop future partners and leaders
- Plan for succession or exit
Magic often happens during these sessions. Participants work together in a manner to solve each other’s’ business challenges. Collaboration, trust, and teamwork are enhanced.
Individual Sessions Team members meet for personal one-to-one coaching and strategy sessions, and here they receive valuable professional insight and mentorship, skill building to address any roadblocks or setbacks. The coach encourages and support members’ personal and professional growth, and holds them accountable for acting on their goals.
Privacy and 100 % Discretion is stipulated when joining these sessions. A typical session includes issues such as managing growth, finding, and retaining top talent, enhancing compensation groups, planning for succession or merger, dealing with health care costs, or developing retirement plans.
Leadership Training | Certified Startup & Executive Coaching | Strategic Business Consulting Want to set up some time to talk? Here’s my calendar link to make finding time easy.