CERTIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
James Rohrbach is the Chairman of Startup-Miami and primary Certified Value Builder Trusted Advisor ℠. James is a graduate of the University of Puget Sound with a dual degree in Finance and Management, with a Minor in Economics.
- Certified Value Builder Trusted Advisor ℠
- Coaches Training Institute (CTI) – Fundamentals
- Coaches Training Institute (CTI) – Fulfillment
- Narrative Coach – Certified Core & Enhanced Practitioner
- Conversational Intelligence Coach – Certified Core & Enhanced Practitioner
- Certified Facilitator Kauffman Foundation’s’ Fastrac programs
- Certified Program Director for Kauffman Foundation’s’ Fastrac programs
- A graduate of MIT Open CourseWare-Behavioral Economics
- A graduate of MIT Open CourseWare-Customer behavior
- Founder of five successful companies
James Rohrbach has advised clients on key business decisions for over 25 years. James’s real strength is his strategic ability to open doors for others, serving as a conduit for new opportunities and growth by—connecting people and ideas – domestically, and globally. James was the Founder and CEO of two software companies, the President and Co-founder of a Financial Advisory Firm serving high net worth individuals for five years and the CFO of a media company for three years. Prior to relocating to South Florida James, was the COO of a boutique Investment Bank and securities firm in Seattle WA. In 2012 James founded Startup-Miami and in 2019 become the chairman of the board.
John Warrillow has been helping business owners improve the value of their company for over 20 years. John’s best-selling book, Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You, was recognized by both Fortune and Inc. Magazine as one of the best business books of 2011 and has been translated into four languages. In 2015, John wrote another best-selling book: The Automatic Customer: Creating A Subscription Business In Any Industry.