Is your business taking up all your time – and still not providing a solid, reliable income?
We work with you to bake in proven operating and reporting systems permitting you more time and more profit. We capture time for the owners.
Helping owners work on their business not in their business.
- Whether you want to sell your business for a premium, or just want to know that you could sell if you wanted too.
- Freedom is enhanced when opportunities are expanded.
- We improve the the eight strategic drivers of company value. Boosting the average value by 71%.
Want to be in control of a business: with a stable cash flow, with a growing value with a steady stream of new clients. With systems that leave you feeling organized and in control.
- Most clients enjoy more time freedom, and enjoy a business that is significantly less dependent on their expertise.
- Reduce the company’s dependency on YOU
- Receive your very own customized roadmap for success
- Separate your business from your competition
- Dominate your market
- Make your business the obvious buyers’ choice
- Plan for succession, exit or a rollup strategy
- Develop compelling offers that build your brand
- Command higher prices and generate greater profits
- Improve personal time freedom
- Improve your sales process
- Develop new products
- Plan for succession or exit
Mr. Rohrbach has advised on key business decisions and guiding clients, to build sustainable companies. James Rohrbach is a graduate of the University of Puget Sound with a dual degree in Finance and Management, Minor in Economics. Mr. Rohrbach is a former Investment Banker, serial entrepreneur, consultant, and certified executive coach.
- Co-Active Coaching MCC certification 2020
- Certified Value Builder Advisor 2019
- Certified Facilitator Kauffman Foundation’s’ Fastrac programs
- Certified Program Director for Kauffman Foundation’s’ Fastrac programs
- A graduate of Narrative Coach – Core & Enhanced Practitioner
- A graduate of Conversational Intelligence® for Coaches
- A graduate of MIT Open CourseWare-Behavioral Economics
- Positive Intelligence student
James has held C level management positions in the Investment Banking, Technology, Real Estate, and Financial Consulting industries. James was the Founder and CEO of two software companies for eight years, the President and Co-founder of a Financial Advisory Firm serving high net worth individuals for five years and the CFO of a media company for three years. Prior to relocating to South Florida James, was the COO of a boutique Investment Bank and securities firm in Seattle WA.
Call James Rohrbach at 305 Startup (305-782-7887) to learn more.
Our first meeting is no charge. The meeting is designed to verify that your needs are in alignment with our service offerings and we are a great fit.
VALUE BUILDING, TRAINING, AGILE AND INNOVATION COACHING BUSINESS ADVISORY